Friday, January 10, 2014

Met Dan Uggla yesterday...


Had the opportunity to meet Dan Uggla yesterday. My shift was over at work, and I was waiting for my girlfriend to meet me so we could go to a brewery tour together. While I was waiting, he walked past the restaurant on his way to the bathroom. The conversation went something like this:
Me: Are you Dan Uggla?!?!
DU: Yes... (with a look of 'I wonder if this guy is going to yell at me, or be excited')
Me: That's awesome!
Well, then he went to the bathroom. When he passed by the restaurant again, I asked if I could take a picture with him, and that's how this came to be. Dude is as jacked as all the stories of him working out would suggest. 

This makes Brave number 5 I've taken a picture with in public. The others being Brian McCann, Jeff Francouer, Yunel Escobar and Freddie Freeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment